I decided to watch Third Star.
Everything I had heard was stories of people breaking down after watching it. I was anticipating gross sobbing, the likes of which I have only succumbed to during The Road. I was ready to cry my eyes out.
But I barely cried at all.
A few tears when his friends deny his favor. That’s it.
What happened was a lot worse and unexpected.
I’m just sitting here. In complete agony. Like, the film did emotional damage and I don’t know what to do with myself anymore.
I can’t imagine it. Having to put up with the pain James faced, but be strong enough to do what he did. Or be Miles and be there until the end.
It was honestly heart breaking. I watch a lot of films, but I have to say this was up there in the most moving I’ve ever seen.
# personal blah blah third star benedict cumberbatch
- timeandgoodintentions likes this
- serenescreen reblogged this from candyasskrayonder and added:
- serenescreen likes this
- candyasskrayonder likes this
- penandpage reblogged this from candyasskrayonder and added:
- kxgrape reblogged this from candyasskrayonder and added:
- s-annes likes this
- to-destroy-you likes this
- candyasskrayonder posted this